Don't miss your chance to be in the next issue of the Stevenson Alumni Magazine!
The next issue of the Stevenson Alumni Magazine is in the works, and we want to publish your personal stories, experiences, and accomplishments in the next issue. Hearing about your achievements and journeys lets us share in the rich and exciting lives of Stevenson alumni.
Please email us your personal update and current photos to be featured in the "Alumni at Large" section.
Please limit your update to 300 words or less. Personal updates must be written in the first person and will be reprinted as provided, so please check your grammar and spelling. Updates may be edited for appropriateness.
All photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi). Please identify the people in the photo(s).
The deadlines are March 15 and September 15 each year. Don't miss out on being featured in the next issue!
Email your personal update and high-resolution photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample "Alumni at Large" articles from a previous issue.
Here are some topic ideas:
- News about your personal and professional life (accomplishments, awards, promotions, education, travel, etc.)
- Personal passages or quotes
- Births, marriages, and deaths in our Stevenson families
- What you do and where you work
- What you do for fun
- Published pieces and works you’ve developed or produced (books, articles, art, music, wine, patents, etc.) which we will proudly feature in “The Pirate Review"
- Website links relevant to your life and work
Have an opinion about the Stevenson Alumni Magazine? Any thoughts on a past story or an idea to share? We want to hear about it! Please email us your "Letter to the Editor," and we'll feature it in the next issue.
Email your letter to: email@example.com